Friday, October 18, 2019

Butterfly


Did you know that your thyroid is shaped like a butterfly? I figured a butterfly was more interesting to look at, than a thyroid. 😁

This thyroid thing had been kicking my tushky! It's why I've been so incognito lately. I'm sorry! So, I've learned that my thyroid is definitely way hyper... need to talk with the doc again to get a final diagnosis, but whatever. It is, what it is. 😀

I ended up hitting up the ER earlier this week, because my heart rate was so fast. However, they couldn't give me any medicine for it, because I also have low blood pressure. I've just always had that going on. Anyhow, I have a fantastic endocrinologist & am confident he will quickly get things figured out.

I told him that my goal is to have this all of this straightened out before HSCT in February! We've got plans, people! Planes to catch & wacky immune systems to smash! 😁

One more thing, please pray for Marian & James! I met them in the waiting room at the hospital yesterday (before my first thyroid test). Whether or not I was happily driving in circles around their section is irrelevant. (You had to be there for context.) 😂

Anyhow, Marian has back problems & is always on medication for the pain. And James... ohmigoodness, God crossed our path with James FIVE times over the last two days! THAT is definitely for a reason! Anyhow, he is homeless... & has problems with his knee. They would both really appreciate your prayer! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment