Saturday, September 28, 2019

So, this...


Can you even believe how amazing this fundraiser has been going?! We've reached 58% of our goal (almost $38,000), without any fundraisers.... just all of your awesomeness, in just 3 weeks! Wowzers! 😮 I promise you... it isn't because of me AT ALL! Let me tell you something...

I've known about HSCT for several years. However, I never thought it was for me... until about a month ago. God put it SO strongly on my heart that I was supposed to do this... don't delay, fundraise now, have treatment in February. How in the world did I get all that from God? I can't explain it. I'm used to it though. If it's happened to you, you know exactly what I'm talking about. If it hasn't, I pray that you can have the opportunity one day too!

Oh yeah, so back to that day... so, I knew I was supposed to go forward with things. I love Psalm 119:105, "Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." You can only see as far as the light shines. If you want to know what is beyond that, you need to take a step forward. You don't know what's ahead... all you can do is take the next right step. I remember thinking and sharing some of this when I was getting ready to do my first round of Lemtrada three years ago. I firmly believe that the Lord directed me to do Lemtrada then, to prepare me for this now.

God has been confirming over & over again, that I'm supposed to do this. It is SO cool!  But, there's more. I am well aware that the Lord has given me a platform right now. I recognize that He has put me in the spotlight, so to speak. But, I 100% know that this is not about me in any way, shape, or form. This is all about Him... and you get a front row seat!  

I don't know what's going to happen in February. I know that there's a possibility that I could get worse. However, I know that this is what God wants me to do. So, I can step forward in confidence. He is going to be doing something through my story. Maybe it will be some kind of healing... that would be pretty awesome, but who knows? I then remind myself again, that nothing's guaranteed & that I could end up worse than I am now. And, if that happens, it is okay. I know that He wants to show everyone something through me, I just don't know the ending yet. And, that is definitely NOT because I'm amazing or anything (I'm certainly not), but because I'm willing to be used, no matter the "cost."

But, what I do know, is that all praise and glory and honor to Him always and no matter what! It doesn't have to be something that you or I consider to be good or happy or whatever. As long as it honors Him and brings Him glory, it's all good! 😀

/campaigns/rebeccas-hsct-adventure/
▪︎ https://www.gofundme.com/f/rebecca039s-hsct-adv
▪︎ PayPal:  rebeccashsctadventure@gmail.com 
▪︎ Mail: send message for address

No comments:

Post a Comment