Saturday, September 7, 2019

Question-Answer Game


Let's play a game! We'll call this the Question-Answer game! I'm going to guess some questions you might have and then answer them! (See? You don't even have to do anything!)

Q1: Why do you need the money?
A: It's not covered by insurance 

Q2: Is your HSCT already scheduled?
A: It sure is!

Q3: When is it scheduled?
A: I leave on Sunday, February 2nd & it starts the next day.

Q4: Okay, so when do you need the money?
A: I'm so glad you asked! The money needs to be paid in full, 2 months before I go. So, it needs to be turned in by December 2nd.

Q5: Are you doing anything else to fundraise?
A: Yes... we need a lot of money, right? So, there are several ideas in the works just trying to figure out how to implement them all though. I've never done this fundraising thing before, so I'm figuring things out as I go.

Q6: What kind of stuff are you planning & when?
A: Just brainstorming right now... upcoming events should hopefully include handmade beaded necklaces, fun t- shirts, Mexican coffee, Mexican food, Fun Walk/Run, Pampered Chef, & our daughter's best friend just told us about her & her younger sister having a lemonade stand. And maybe, just MAYBE our son will shave his head for money. Really not sure about that one though. But stay tuned! It needs to all happen soon!

Was your question answered here? What other questions do you have? Write them here & I'll be sure to answer those questions too!
😀

1 comment: