Friday, September 20, 2019

WARNING! This is not a normal fundraising post!

Want to Contribute $, But Can't?

Are you thinking that you would love to send in a donation, but really aren't in a financial position to do it? It's okay! Please don't think that I'm sitting here wondering why so & so hasn't contributed yet, because I'm not! Let me be straight up with you. My prayer from the very beginning is that people would give as the Lord directs.

There are ways you can help, even if you can't afford to give financially yourself. You can share these post on Facebook and with other people you know. Several people have contributed, and I don't even know who they are! Every single time, was because someone had shared my story... Either on Facebook, or when talking to another person. Please don't underestimate your influence!

We are in the process of planning a fundraiser. Things are not finalized yet, but I do know that we plan on having a silent auction as part of it. any and all donations are really appreciated. Maybe you have something laying around your house. Maybe you know that you have a service that other people might really enjoy... crafts, lessons or lawn mowing or something like that. I really am not an expert in these things, but maybe you have an idea!

Most of all... please pray! I cannot do any of this... fundraising or HSCT, without your prayers! ❤

For anyone who can give...
▪︎ https://givetaxfree.org/campaigns/rebeccas-hsct-adventure/
▪︎ https://www.gofundme.com/f/rebecca039s-hsct-adv
▪︎ PayPal:  rebeccashsctadventure@gmail.com
▪︎ Mail: send message for address

No comments:

Post a Comment